Complete Ethics Module 2023-24
For GS Paper-IV: Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude
- Class would be taken by Mr. Atul Garg. He has the disncon of being the first teacher of Ethics in India. He has guided more than 32000 students offline and more than 1 lakh students online, since the incepon of GS Paper-IV in 2013, with hundreds of confirmed selecons. Almost every queson of all ethics papers (2013-22) has come directly from his classroom discussions and notes.
- Offline classes will be held at GUIDANCE IAS INSTITUTE in Old Rajinder Nagar, Delhi. Same classes will be uploaded on portal.
- The whole syllabus of GS Paper-IV will be covered (both Theory and Case studies).
- Total viewing me: 2x of total class duraon.
- Total number of classes: 32
- Duraon of each class: 2.5 hours
- Starng date: 3rd July 2023.
- Ending date: 20th August 2023.
- Mode of classes: Both Offline and Online Mode.
- Module Fee: Offline mode: 8500/- (Including 18% GST) & Online mode: 5900/- (Including 18% GST)
- Study material will be provided in so copy only. Students will have the opon to purchase case studies books separately.
- Classes have been organized in such a way that concepts are discussed first and then only complex things are explained with examples.
- Questions/Case studies would be given in every class for daily answer writing practice.
- Live Zoom sessions would be held as per requirement for doubt clearance of online students.
- For any other query, feel free to contact sir. His mobile number is: 9810949873.
- Join Telegram channel for regular updates: ‘Ethics by Atul Garg'.
Rate This Product