Geography is well demanded subject in the UPSC Civil Services Examination. Most of the aspirants who choose geography as an optional subject, searches the best Geography Notes for the preparation of Civil Services Examination which has been conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in India. The word “Geography” comprises basically two words i.e. Geo-denotes to "Earth," and graphy stands for "picture or writing." Geography is the deep study of the Earth where all human being is living and it is like a home of every human being.
In UPSC, Geography Subject is covered by both IAS Prelims and Main papers, and in the Civil Services Exams, Geography covers Indian Geography as well as World geography in the broadly way which has defined by the UPSC Syllabus:
- Physical Geography
- Human Geography
- Environmental Geography
Importance of Studying Geography:
- It is a career oriented subject which enables to go to advanced studies.
- Providing good relationship among nations by studying the geography of other regions of the world.
- It is the study, how can the environment be conserved when we learn about positive and negative effects of the environment.
- It enables how we conserve our resources when we learn the wise use of resources in conservation and management of resources e.g. wildlife, forests, energy etc.
Availability of the Result-Oriented Geography Notes and Study materials plays an important role of every students’ success in the exams and this is a very essential thing in the preparation of civil service examination. It is base of every preparation of the exams which students use for his preparation point of view. Guidance IAS offers the best Geography Notes which has been propounded by our well qualified faculty members who has done well proper study based on the previous question asked in the UPSC exams, experiences, latest trends, updated syllabus covered by the UPSC.
The following major topics should be covered in Geography for IAS Exam preparation:
- Environmental Geography
- Perspectives in Human Geography
- Economic Geography
- Population and Settlement Geography
- Regional Planning
- Models, Theories and Laws in Human Geography
- Physical and Cultural Setting of India
- Contemporary Ecological Issues and Biodiversity
Best features of Guidance IAS Geography Notes:
- Based on latest syllabus, patterns
- Develop by the experts
- Exam & result oriented notes
- Promotes Active learning
- Increase your comprehension, memory
Well proper research based Geography Notes etc.